VA Careers: Are you ready? Do you have what it takes to work with us? Qualifications:
- English as native language + work experience in the USA
- Undergraduate degree (MA preferred) from a competitive, well known university
- Social media exposure and campaign deployment experience
- Top level experience in marketing, management, writing or administration
- Database knowledge
- Research and writing ability
- Blogging or ghost blogging experience
- CRM knowledge
- Newsletter and email campaign experience
- WordPress knowledge
- Work history from at least one Fortune 500 firm
- Entrepreneurial spirit and understanding
- Physical presence in Israel + legal ability to work in Israel
- The extra mile – when you don’t know how to do something – Find it. Learn it. Figure it out.
About Being a Virtual Assistant for Virtual Assistant Israel
Our Virtual Assistants play an essential and dynamic role for their clients. They have the opportunity to do almost everything involved in planning, running and growing their clients’ businesses from helping formulate a product and bringing it to market to initiating an international e-learning program, and everything in between. Read here about the kinds of responsibilities we champion on behalf of our clients, and here to learn about who we are looking to add to our team and what the process will include. The impact that a strong VA can have on her client’s business is “virtually” infinite!
Virtual Assistant Israel offers an incredible and unique opportunity to work part time, from home, in English, for long term clients. We offer a “kosher” and legal structure with benefits including a company-matched pension program, paid maternity leave and the training and support you need, when you need it. Join a highly motivated group of professional individuals who enjoy working in a stimulating and fast-paced environment helping their clients’ businesses grow and thrive.
Think you’re the one? Please submit your resume via our online form below.